ADR Paint Special is a trusted local business that takes pride in our reputation and a job well done.
We’re ready to get to work when you are.
We offer fast turnaround, experienced skilled painters, and premium paint, all at an unbeatable rate—just $450 for 3 rooms!
Trust us with your Okanagan Valley House Painting project.
Look no further, you’ve found the best painters in the Okanagan Valley.
Areas We Serve:
Professional and Experienced Painters in the Okanagan Valley
1. Estimate the total cost
- Swift scheduling and appointments
- Discuss walk through of the tasks to be done
- Lead into our services
- Establish colours and needs for individual customers
- Professional proposals faxed, emailed, or delivered
2. We Set Up & Prepare Area
- Familiarize customer with the crew members
- Walk through areas to be painted with customer and crew manager
- Move larger furniture to center of the room and cover with plastic.
- Cover all the floors with drop cloth
- Remove all window locks, door knobs, handles, and switch plates from the trim before the prep work and painting.
*Seal areas to enclose dust
3. We Prepare Walls for Paint
- Sand and dust the Walls and trim
- Repair any holes or cracks in the wall
- Seal gaps or holes in the trim to wall
- Prime wall repair and water stain spots
4. Painting Starts
- A brush and roll are used to paint the ceiling and walls
- Use of neat and orderly straight lines between the ceiling, trim, and walls
- Crew completes wet inspections and touch ups before they clean up
5. Thorough Clean Up
- Prompt removal of all tools and equipment
- All the floors are vacuumed and swept before moving the furniture back to its original place
- All the hardware and wall fixtures are reinstated to their previous places
- Trash cans are removed
- Cans of touch up paint are labeled and left behind for future touch ups.