Price includes walls only.
ADR Paint Special is a trusted local business that takes pride in our reputation and a job well done.
We’re ready to get to work when you are.
We offer fast turnaround, experienced skilled painters, and premium paint, all at an unbeatable rate—just $450 for 3 rooms!
Trust us with your Okanagan Valley House Painting project.
Look no further, you’ve found the best painters in the Okanagan Valley.
Professional and Experienced Painters in the Okanagan Valley
1. Estimate the total cost
- Swift scheduling and appointments
- Discuss walk through of the tasks to be done
- Lead into our services
- Establish colours and needs for individual customers
- Professional proposals faxed, emailed, or delivered
2. We Set Up & Prepare Area
- Familiarize customer with the crew members
- Walk through areas to be painted with customer and crew manager
- Move larger furniture to center of the room and cover with plastic.
- Cover all the floors with drop cloth
- Remove all window locks, door knobs, handles, and switch plates from the trim before the prep work and painting.
*Seal areas to enclose dust
3. We Prepare Walls for Paint
- Sand and dust the Walls and trim
- Repair any holes or cracks in the wall
- Seal gaps or holes in the trim to wall
- Prime wall repair and water stain spots
4. Painting Starts
- A brush and roll are used to paint the ceiling and walls
- Use of neat and orderly straight lines between the ceiling, trim, and walls
- Crew completes wet inspections and touch ups before they clean up
5. Thorough Clean Up
- Prompt removal of all tools and equipment
- All the floors are vacuumed and swept before moving the furniture back to its original place
- All the hardware and wall fixtures are reinstated to their previous places
- Trash cans are removed
- Cans of touch up paint are labeled and left behind for future touch ups.